Retin-A (tretinoin) is a form of vitamin A that helps the skin renew itself. The Retin-A brands of tretinoin are used to treat acne, to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and mottled skin discoloration, and to make rough facial skin feel smoother.
PM, 2 X WEEKLY CONSECUTIVELY
- Eye Crème
- Apply Retina, make a line of Retina on the first joint of the middle finger.
- Warm product up between finger tips.
- Pat Retina on face from the hairline in. Avoiding going above the orbital bone of eye. Apply above brow down nose.
- Rub Retina in thoroughly, your face should look like you have applied a mask. Let absorb for several minutes
- Apply LL Tight and Light Gold Three vitamin C silk. Let absorb
- Retire to bed.
You will follow this regime 2 x weekly consecutively, Monday/Tuesday, Thurs/ Friday ect.
After about 3 days when you are in the shower skin has heated and pliable take your finger tips and start to exfoliate your face in circular movements. You should feel tissue rolling off, rinse and repeat until you do not feel any tissue being removed. Out of shower Tone, LL Tight and Light Vitamin C, Eye crème, LL SPF 50 and or LL tinted moisturizer SPF 20. For the da