- Apply Foundation/Tinted moisturizer to face.
- Apply this high pigment Concealer evenly over entire eye area with sponge or small concealer brush. Buffing concealer out onto higher cheek area to create highlighted high cheek bone.
- Re-apply concealer over darker areas (under and inside corner of eye) if needed. Do not re-apply over entire eye area.
- Blend where foundation and concealer meet.
- Apply highlight matte eye shadow with fluff brush over entire eye area 'over' concealer. Proceed with color.
1. Matte eye shadow # 201 or #111.
2. A Fluff brush to use only with these eye shadows to keep your concealer perfect. (Look for accessories/brushes).